Sadness and pain turned to joy

I’m writing because of the pain which has been suffered. The devil's temptations shall not reach others. I lived around hell's roar where demons, Lucifer’s evil hand, had taken me victim.

Do not be mislead by his demons, they use people in the form of Satanists.
They go after those who have a weak belief in God and their life, people that think they have lost their chance of a place in paradise.

I compare the human life with a labyrinth. Those who search for the love of God must battle and pass through many obstacles along the way. At the end of the labyrinth stands our Father. He is knocking on the door and is waiting for us to open our hearts and let in all of the love. I was caught in the devils traps, a lot has troubled me in my life and therefore sin was the easiest solution. I got myself to a spiritual camp, held by U-I, Father Samuel was present there and in time he became my spiritual father.

He appeared in my labyrinth, I fell down on my knees and prayed to God for the forgiveness of all the sins which I had committed, I was also able to forgive myself that night. I rose up, and walked towards the door. I saw and felt the love spread through the cracks of the door, I grabbed the doorknob and felt the joy spread through all my body.

The hatred and sorrow was behind me, I felt how the demons tried to pull me back.
I grabbed the doorknob and opened the door. The love spread around the labyrinth, filled my life with belief, hope and love. What I want to say with this my brothers and sisters, is that we should not let our Father wait, because he has much love to offer. Hold your hands together and let your voices out, then will our Father give you comfort.

I felt the devil whisper with his hateful tones, I ignored them and I struck back with belief and the Holy Light. Ask God for forgiveness for all your sins, feel the joy and the love from above.

Help yourself become clean in God's holy house.
Get to know the Holy Spirit through Jesus Christ.
Take part of Jesus flesh and blood and God will give you strength and courage.

Amen

source: http://www.melthodhaye.com/default.asp?itemID=97

Comments

Popular Posts